Everyone, or at least a large segment of the population, enjoys online shopping or engaging in digital transactions.
With that said, there are more than a dozen viable online payment resolutions, including OKMerchant Payment Solutions, which promises to reduce or eliminate credit card transaction charges for merchants. The Brooklyn, New York-based credit card process platform aids firms by examining a business’s credit card processing statements and getting rid of all legal fees.
There are also many other, including Paypal, which is utilized by many business owners, freelancers, and online customers. Many of Paypal’s competitors offer cheaper fees, enhanced security, and faster transactions.
Read on to learn the names of just a few of the payment solutions out there:
- Due is an invoicing tool and time-tracker that’s used by small business owners and freelancers. Additionally, it accepts global payment and a digital wallet, offering transactions instantly at no cost.
- Stripe has been around for a few years, and it’s attractive because it has a flexible API. The platformed can be tailored to meet the needs of an on-demand market or a subscription-based service. It’s also fairly comprehensive. Additionally, there are no monthly or hidden costs.
- Dwolla is similar to PayPal, but and users can create customized payment solutions were payments are received within a day, at no cost.
- Apple Pay advertises a secure place to transact safely. With just a touch of a fingerprint, users can purchase pizza, and they can engage in a P2P payment system via iMessage. They can, of course, do so much more.
- Payoneer is one of the oldest global payment processing services, and it’s available in more than 200 countries, and it accepts 150 different currencies. They also offer a plastic Mastercard for your wallet in case you want to use it in the real world.
Some of the others include 2Checkout, Amazon Payments, Square, Payza, Skrill, Venmo, Google Wallet, WePay, Intuit GoPayment, and Authorize.net. These global systems work function in different languages, protect against fraud, utilize user experience, provide automatic billing, and integrate incredible features.
Depending on the given needs of an individual or a company, you may find one of the aforementioned services work for you. However, maybe there are some other payment solutions platforms that you use. Feel free to reach out and share, or reach out to learn more about OKMerchant Payment Solutions.